YOU WEREN'T RIGHT NOW EITHER.... ( After the date).

Song dedicated to myself tonight.
I went to you sincerely, with my heart opened. But you only confused me. And  lie again. I know the true, I listened from you ten years ago... in a no honest way, and I'm not proud of it. Don't started saying somethind and the...shuted up... Don't told me you are going to explain me something and then ... don't do it.... Don't be ilogical...please. After, don't write those beautiful things by Watts App, because don't take place in the real world, don't happen, I can't see them. I can't understand you. What do you want from me? I only wanted a book and see an "old friend".... What hell do you want from me? Why did you ask if the book was an excuse? Why are you playing with me? Why don't you answer my questions? I think you are not in the right way at your almost 40: because of the little you told me, and because of what you are doing with me. I don't want to talk about the break up, I can't. I told you 3 times. I can't. Let it go  or write it. But don't say me :" I'll tell you when tou were ready": ok, write it in my epitaph. "I must go to listen music, bye. " . Thinking: "Do you really read me?"...

A prhase in this song: "Don't be afraid if you have something to say, just open off your heart and let it show you the way, belive in yourself, it will set you free". Tou you. I think you need it.

I linked you yhis blog, in a desesperated tried to be understood for you. Then , retracted. Was a big mistake. You have me very confused and unestidy. I trust in you. I hope you don't come to read. Thank you.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-221CykxBXg



Jo March. "Dear Beth, don't change".




Comentarios