I'M SUICIDAL AND IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK.
I have just watched this video from a web I am following. I am following it ...two or three days ago. I found it at Wentworth Miller Facebook. Thank you Wentworth Miller for the contribution to my health and others health :). Plas, plas, plas, (Spanish applause).
https://www.facebook.com/MentalHealthOnTheMighty/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
I loved the clip: Because it eliminates the topic of the word suicide, at least it tries, and describes, perfectly, what are the feelings and thoughts.
Is because of that I told everybody around me not to worry since I started speaking about 3 weeks ago. I'm Ok. There's no reason to worry in THAT sense.
https://www.facebook.com/MentalHealthOnTheMighty/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
Thank you for clarify Mental Health On The Mighty.
Thank you Wentworth Miller fot helping (may if you read my answer to your question : purpose in life, don't understand, by the fact I am doing this. But on the other hand I think you'll understand. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll never read, I guess you are bussy enough ;) ).
Jo March. (Me falta valor para compartir el video en mi Facebook, especialmente desde que hace 48 horas ha vuelto alguien del pasado que lo vivió conmigo y nunca entendió, alguien con quien hace 10 años que no hablaba..... Es mejor...no mostrarse vulnerable en exceso... Existe mucha gente, pero pocas personas, y la gente se aprovecha de la vulnerabilidad hasta aplastarte como a una araña).
https://www.facebook.com/MentalHealthOnTheMighty/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
I loved the clip: Because it eliminates the topic of the word suicide, at least it tries, and describes, perfectly, what are the feelings and thoughts.
Is because of that I told everybody around me not to worry since I started speaking about 3 weeks ago. I'm Ok. There's no reason to worry in THAT sense.
https://www.facebook.com/MentalHealthOnTheMighty/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
Thank you for clarify Mental Health On The Mighty.
Thank you Wentworth Miller fot helping (may if you read my answer to your question : purpose in life, don't understand, by the fact I am doing this. But on the other hand I think you'll understand. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll never read, I guess you are bussy enough ;) ).
Jo March. (Me falta valor para compartir el video en mi Facebook, especialmente desde que hace 48 horas ha vuelto alguien del pasado que lo vivió conmigo y nunca entendió, alguien con quien hace 10 años que no hablaba..... Es mejor...no mostrarse vulnerable en exceso... Existe mucha gente, pero pocas personas, y la gente se aprovecha de la vulnerabilidad hasta aplastarte como a una araña).
Comentarios