LITTLE ORDERED BITS OF MY DESORDERED LIFE

Prologue.
I do not know if this will end up having a chronological order, they will be a series of flashbacks connected to each other .... I do not know what will come out of here. I am not a writer, just a fan of tying words and phrases in the most illogical, emotive and metaphorical way possible. I just want to convey beauty, smells, colors, flavors, feelings and emotions. On this subject I have written a lot, until recently hidden, small references in some stories. A couple of years ago I wrote six pages at the request of a psychologist. Six folios that I'm sure ended up in a trash can with no one to keep an eye on them, because nothing more was said about. I had difficulty unstitching certain stitches from stitch-stitching, and so it bothered me. I did not do it again.

A few days ago, looking for the release date of the revival of a certain series to which I was very excited, I found several surprises about one of its protagonists. Unpleasant, the truth. And I want to make it very clear that nothing has to do with it, at all, it would lack more, with its sexual orientation. Or maybe yes, for the words I listened carefully in several YouTube videos. The unpleasant, the unbearable, which brings you to a limit where there seems to be no way out, where you almost do not want it to be ... that's the depression. In April I'll turn 37, and 32 she's my "best" partner. I am sick, I have mixed anxiety-depressive disorder, at this point it seems that they call it dysthymia. It's something I will have to live with forever and I know it. I accept it, it has cost, but I accept it.


Paradoxically, I have a college education and I am a teacher of Secondary and Baccalaureate. I am considered fit for it. And I can not complain about the progression 
of my career, nor the evaluation of my colleagues. I have felt valued. Not always, but for the people for whom I feel great respect and admiration.

It is almost 4 o'clock in the morning of a, already, January 10, 2017. Yesterday I took possession of a new destination until September. I was much more nervous than I could be aware of, or of what I wanted ... and the morning of the day before .... the nerves ... the anxiety gave me a little fright. Tell Laura Marquez and her husband, Iván Nieto, that I am well and thank you very much for your concern. I am sorry, again, for the inconvenience, Thank you, Lau, for this and for everything; And that everything stays that way.

This Christmas, during my holidays, I dedicated myself to reviewing the Prison Break series for two reasons: the ever closer revival, and because it has a special meaning for me: it was premiered in Spain the course in which I premiered as a teacher. I was interested in the wanderings of Wentworth Miller and I found several conferences in which he explains his experiences with his depression in an admirable and valuable way, since he is a public figure. I listened very attentively (how much I appreciate being Spanish and speak a minimum of English) and his words came to me very direct, like blows. Soft but accurate strokes. I know certain ways, I know certain blows. I'm a teacher. I have tried, always, to prepare my students of 17 and 18 years for life, for what awaits them when crossing the doors of the Institute. I have not limited myself to imparting the contents of the subject. If anyone read me, you will know, and perhaps you will understand why many things I said and others I did because I considered just; Especially you, my 5 VIPs of IES Carballo Calero, to which I already commented 4 brushstrokes: orphan father, bad neighborhood ... and what I would escape and I do not remember.

The fact is that I knew nothing of the fact that "the deceased" Michael Scofield belonged to my select club, or I to his. I was very impressed with his words because I felt very identified and especially for a very important reason: the few people who know my life story often ask me how I have managed to get to where I am. My response so far had been: "I do not know, I just know I could not do it again." Now I know how I've done it. It's not the time, I still have to tell you, but I did thank him for helping me to do it to Wentworth Miller through the living room he has set up on his facebook and I've slipped in to learn, to teach, to comment And help in whatever I can and finally, decide to create this myself. Thank you too, Mr. Miller, for inspiring me to try to lend a hand in this way, for me it is very important, I suppose if I have the pleasure of reading, you will understand me perfectly. I want to help anyone, whoever he is and where he is, to calm down, to see a light, because there is, to learn how to handle it, and, above all, to avoid more deaths. I've been suicidal, too. I guess I still am, deep down I know. But I know I can keep other people from doing it, I already have. Sometimes I feel bad to apply myself to my own knowledge .... For me they do not work. I need the others, we all need  . At that particular moment. Once past, only oneself, with the support of its people, can handle it. I am perfectly aware that this is written in Spanish, I am going to link it to Facebook of Wentworth Miller as a manifestation of my intention to contribute in all that I can and as a gesture of gratitude for the understanding that they made me Feel their words. In the next few days I will try to translate it into English. Right now I'm very busy adapting to the new destination, meeting my new students and colleagues, and with much paperwork. I do not think you're going to stop by here, but I still want it to be correct and accessible to anyone, not just Spanish speakers. Many thanks for the last push W.M
.P.D. Sorry if the punctuation marks are not correct. My laptop confuses points and commas ... it is going crazy ... maybe a bit of Trankimacín ... 
P.D. 2 . I'm not making any kind of financial gain for this. My only intention is to help myself and help anyone who can and wants to be helped. Thank you.I'm not taking any kind of advantage or economic benefit of this. I just want to help myself and everybody who wants to be helped and I can do it. Thanks.Depresion. My story. I have promissed ...

Comentarios