PURPOSE IN LIFE. WENTWORTH MILLER QUESTION.

THE MOST DIFFICULT QUESTION IN YEARS.

"Do you feel like life has a purpose?"
"I do."
Wentworth Miller.


Yesterday, this man, who I admire deeply as an actor, but specialy as a person (not people, person), as a human; published this question on his Facebook. I started thinking, and thinking.... My answer , as a a teacher and historian should be YES. My answer, as a person writing this blog should, also, be YES. I know. But my personal experiences in life made me say NO.

This is my answer (copy and past):

The most difficult question in years (and I'm used to answer questions as a teacher)... I'm not sure....I'd like to belive it...I think deep inside I feel it....but very deep.... 20 or 25 years ago I had said YES, roundly. Edited: I have just seen the clip. Answer: No. Perhaps my answer should be yes, cause I'm teacher and historian but I dont see myself as a so important person to be sure I can help other people. I try it. I do my best every day but, as a coworker says "we don't see the finished work", but a few students we continue in contact with. And just yesterday, in that sense I took a small disappointment: I got something very valuable that only two people valued, I only managed to reach two. As historian, 
I stopped believing in humanity and human values ​​for a long time, although I can not avoid defending them at all costs. WOW.... What a question (I'll never tell this to my students, I can`t.... I must teach them to belive in humanity and in his values). Very interesting question. I liked so much. I guess my answer will not like the most of the people, but , I try to do my best...try to be honest. Thanks . XO



I guess, I'm not right enough...: I'm ok...but only ok. As Manuel Tuimil told me last week, I am conforming with what is for me and I'm not going to fight  for myself any more. But I'm happy, I did a good job (unnecesary, you were already a great person when I met you): Manuel Tuimil, Señor Tuimil, is a 20 years old ex student, now, a friend. He, also, knows anxiety. Fortunately he is more than ok now.  Don't worry about me, Manuel, althought, I understand your profession (nurse) prevents you.


Jo March.


Comentarios