LITTLE BITS OF MY LIFE. THIS MORNING. SPAIN. SANITARY SYSTEM.
Little real story: this morning I felt bad at job. I am here since 9th, January, 2 weeks. No doctor here, in Pontevedra (I`m from Santiago de Compostela and my "residence, flat" is in a very close town). Felt very bad: fever, weakness, dizziness. I have never had a private health inssurance. I called a Public Health Center: "Come here just now". I called a taxi. In 45 minutes I had my own Doctor here, in my new city for the next 9 months. I had been attended.I had my medicines. I had my justify for job. Everything for free.
My 15 year old students are going to do for me a task : a comparison: Sanitary Systems: Spain, EEUU, Liberia (Geography, 3rd sector). They had a lot of questions this morning before I had to go; and after Donald Trump first "Decret?, Declaration? Law?" about the US Sanitary System for a "free market" (bussines with health: I must be completelly silly, I am not able to understand). What f** are you doing Trump?
Jo March. "I need a Doctor for my Beth!!!".
My 15 year old students are going to do for me a task : a comparison: Sanitary Systems: Spain, EEUU, Liberia (Geography, 3rd sector). They had a lot of questions this morning before I had to go; and after Donald Trump first "Decret?, Declaration? Law?" about the US Sanitary System for a "free market" (bussines with health: I must be completelly silly, I am not able to understand). What f** are you doing Trump?
Jo March. "I need a Doctor for my Beth!!!".
Comentarios